Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore, is all set to commence CAT 2020 registration from 5 August 11 am IST. For the current academic session, IIM Indore will conduct the entire process online. Candidates are requested to visit the official website www.iimcat.ac.in to keep up with the recent updates.
The deadline to submit the application form is 16 September 2020 at 5 pm IST. Consequently, the admit cards will be released on 28 October tentatively. Candidates are required to pay an application fee of 2000 INR (for general category) and 1000 INR (for reserved category), respectively. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to fill the application form.
How to fill the IIM CAT 2020 Application Form?
- Visit the official website – www.iimcat.ac.in
- Click on the link titled “New Candidate Registration.”
- Enter your valid mobile number and email address.
- Generate a password.
- Now initiate the process of filling the application form.
- Fill in the required credentials.
- Make sure to upload the scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature in the correct format.
- Once done, click submit.
- Pay the application fee of 2000 INR or 1000 INR respectively.
- Save a copy for future reference.
Important Dates to Keep in Mind:
- CAT 2020 Registration Starts: 5 August 2020, Wednesday at 10:00 am IST.
- CAT 2020 Registration Ends: 16 September 2020, Wednesday at 5:00 pm IST.
- CAT 2020 Admit Card Download Begins 28 October 2020, Wednesday at 10:00 pm IST.
- CAT 2020 Test Day: 29 November 2020, Sunday.
About CAT 2020
Common Admission Test (CAT) is a national level exam conducted by the Indian Institue of Management (IIM) every year. CAT is an aptitude based test that tests the candidates in areas such as Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (VARC), Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (DILR), and Quantitative Ability (QA). After qualifying CAT, a candidate can get into top B Schools in India.
CAT is a Computer Based Test (CBT) of 180 min. A total of 100 MCQs are asked, and each correct response gets three marks. There is a generic negative marking scheme that is followed. Candidates must remember that to get into a reputed B School, he/she has to achieve a high score. IIM CAT is one of the toughest nuts to crack. Aspirants must practice well to ace the examination.