National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the examination dates for the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) MBA Admission Test-2019.
The exam will be in the online mode and it will be conducted on December 1, 2019 as per the official update. From the current academic session onwards, the NTA will be taking up the onus of conducting the IIFT MBA exam. IIFT is an autonomous public business school that was established in 1963 by the Government of India. The important dates pertaining to the examination are as follows
- Registration Commences on: September 9, 2019
- Last Date of Registration: October 25, 2019
- Release of Admit Card: November 11, 2019
- Exam Date: December 1, 2019
How to register for IIFT MBA Exam 2019?
IIFT Registration process is via online mode. IIFT Application Process is a four-step process
- Candidates first need to register,
- Login and fill up the application form,
- Pay application fee (IIFT Prospectus Fee) and
- Upload documents on the official website.
IIFT MBA Exam Application Form 2019
IIFT Exam Application Form will be available from September 9, 2019 onwards. The steps to fill the IIFT exam application form are as follows
- Visit the official website of IIFT website iift.nta.nic.in
- Select the ‘Apply’ button and choose the category to apply online
- Enter all the required details to register and login with ID and Password
- Now upload your photo and digital signature
- Pay the application fee via credit/debit card or demand draft
- Click on submit and download the acknowledgement page
Application Form Last Date
IIFT 2019 exam Application Form will be available until October 25, 2019. Make sure you fill the application well before the last date to avoid any inconveniences. You can fill the form in the online mode only.
While filling IIFT 2019 exam Application form, you need to upload the scanned documents such as Signature, Photograph, Left Thumb Impression. You should make sure that scanned documents should be in “.jpg” or “.jpeg” format. So, before the registration process candidates should make sure that all of these documents are available with them.
IIFT MBA 2019 Exam Pattern Details
IIFT 2019 exam will have a single paper. The exam pattern like any B-School entrance test which has objective type questions (MCQs) testing ones reasoning and verbal abilities.
The IIFT 2019 examination will be conducted in online mode (Computer Based Test – CBT). Students have to mark one of the correct option among four given choices. The exam paper will include sections such as Reading Comprehension, Verbal Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and General Knowledge.
IIFT 2019 paper is for 100 marks and the number of questions varies from year to year. Exam duration is 2 hours and will start at 10 am and will end at 12 pm IST.