As per the latest updates, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon release the application form for IIFT 2021. The application form will be made available on the official website – iift.nta.nic.in for the students to fill out. Owing to the COVID-19 pandemic, many exams were delayed or postponed. Therefore, NTA was busy conducting other major exams, and that is why there was a delay in the announcement for the date of commencement of the application process.
Important Dates for IIFT 2021
|Release of IIFT application form||First week of November 2020|
|Last date to register for NIFT||December 2020|
|IIFT 2021 exam date||To be announced|
How to Register for IIFT 2021 Online?
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to fill out their IIFT application form once it is available on the official website.
- Visit the official website – iift.nta.nic.in
- When you scroll down, you will be able to find the link for registration.
- Click on that and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Now register by providing all your details.
- A login id and password will be generated after successful registration.
- Log back in to complete filling out the application form.
- Upload the required documents as per the detailed specifications.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application form after carefully verifying the details.
- Save a copy or take a print for future reference.
About IIFT 2021
The National Test Agency (NTA) has been conducting the IIFT entrance exam since last year. The exam is held for candidates who want to pursue an MBA degree in International Management. Last year the admission procedure was carried out in three steps. The entrance exam was a computed based test, and the candidates who qualified the exam had to sit for a group discussion followed by a personal interview.
Also Read: IIFT Exam Pattern