Going by several media reports, the National Testing Agency has extended the last date for IIFT 2021 registration to 30 December 2020. On 6 November 2020, NTA released the application forms for IIFT 2021 online. The last date to fill out the application form for IIFT was 20 December 2020 earlier. In order to fill out the application forms, students will have to visit iift.nta.nic.in the official website.
IIFT Important Dates
|IIFT application form release date||6 November 2020|
|Last date to fill the IIFT application form||30 December 2020|
|IIFT application form correction date||1 January 2021 to 3 January 2020|
|Admit card release date||11 January 2021|
|IIFT 2021 exam date||24 January 2021|
How to Fill Out the IIFT 2021 Application Form Online?
Students are advised to visit the official website and follow the mentioned below to fill out their application forms. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided below for the ease of the students:
- Visit the official website – iift.nta.nic.in
- Scroll down and click on the tab titled “Fill Application Form (Only for Indian Candidates).”
- Now click on “New Registration.”
- Carefully go through the instruction manual.
- Tick the box and tap on “Click Here to Proceed.”
- Fill in the required credentials and submit your application form.
- Login again to complete the application process.
- Upload the requisite documents.
- Pay the application fees using credit card/debit card or net banking.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
It is to be noted that at the time of filling out the IIFT application form, students will have the option to choose at least four exam centres as per their preference. The application form fee for General and OBC categories is INR 2500, while for the SC / ST / PH category, it is INR 1000.
About IIFT 2021
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is a national level entrance exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The exam is conducted once a year in a computer-based mode. Through the IIFT exam, eligible candidates are offered seats in colleges providing admission in MBA in International Business Program.
As per the IIFT exam pattern, the total time duration given to students is 120 minutes, in which the candidates will have to answer more than 100 multiple choice based questions, and there won’t be any sectional time limit. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website to keep track of the latest updates.