As per the latest updates, the June term end exam result for Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has been announced by the authorities. In order to check their results, students will have to visit ignou.ac.in the official website. The results have been declared for various courses, including BCA, MCA, BA, BDP, B.Com, B.Sc, MP, and MPB.
Along with the results, the varsity has also released grade cards on its official website. Students can check their results by either logging in using their enrollment number or by clicking on the direct link provided below.
How to Check IGNOU June Term End Result 2020?
Students who appeared for the IGNOU examination can check their results and grade cards by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website – ignou.ac.in
- Scroll down to the section titled “Alerts.”
- Click on the “IGNOU declares Term End Result and Grade Card for June 2020.”
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Next, click on “June 2020 examination result” or the links to view the grade cards.
- Now enter your enrollment number.
- Click on “Submit.”
- Your results and grade card will be displayed on the screen.
- Save a copy or take a printout for future reference.
Details Mentioned in the IGNOU Results 2020
It is important to verify all the particulars mentioned on the result and the grade card carefully. The varsity started releasing results for various courses from 1 October 2020 onward.
- Name of the candidate
- Enrollment number
- Course code
- Date of examination
- Exam center code
- Program name
- Signature of the candidate
Students who got their IGNOU June term end results but were not satisfied with their marks have the option to apply for revaluation. In order to do so, they will have to pay a revaluation fee of INR 750.