The Indira Gandhi National Open University has announced the results of Term End December 2019 exam in its official website today i.e., 19th February 2020. Candidates can enter their 9 digit enrollment number to view the results. Candidates can make use of other details like Grade card and reevaluation which is present on the website.
Important dates and events on IGNOU Term End December 2019 exam
|IGNOU December TEE Exams||2nd December to 30th December 2019|
|IGNOU December Term End results announced on||19th February 2020|
Steps to download IGNOU Term End December 2019 Exam Results
- Visit the official website – ignou.ac.in
- Click on “Results” tab on the homepage.
- Click on “Term-End” link in the left.
- Click on “December 2019 Result (New)” link.
- Enter the 9 digit enrollment number.
- IGNOU Term end December 2019 exam results will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a print out of IGNOU Term end December 2019 exam results.
IGNOU Grade Card 2019
Candidates can enter the course name and 9 digit enrollment number for Grade Card download.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), created by an Act of Parliament 1985, believes in inclusive education. It offers high quality teaching in Open and Distance Learning.
It serves candidates of over three million in India and other countries through
- a network of 67 regional centres
- 21 schools of studies
- Around 2667 learner support centres
- 29 overseas partner institutions
The University has about 228 certificate, diploma, degree and doctoral programmes, with a strength of nearly 574 academic staff at the headquarters and regional centres, 810 faculty members and around 33,212 academic counsellors from conventional institutions of higher learning.