According the official information released by the university about the upcoming TEE exam, the registration process for the December 2019 edition of the exam will conclude today.
Therefore, students who haven’t completed the process yet are advised visit the official website immediately. The examination will commence on December 2 and conclude on Dec 30, 2019. The direct link to complete the application process is as follows – IGNOU 2019 December TEE Registration.
Post the conclusion of the registration window, candidates enrolling for IGNOU December Term End Exam 2019 will be charged a late fee coupled with examination fees. If the application process is done between 6 Oct and 20 Oct 2019, the late fee amount is 500 INR. On the other hand, the late fee amount for online applications submitted between 21 Oct to 31 Oct 2019 is 1000 INR. The late amount fee, for offline application form submission done between 1 Nov and 30 Nov 2019 is 1000 INR.
IGNOU December Term End Exam (TEE) Application Form
The steps to submit IGNOU December Term End Exam application form are as follows
- Visit the official IGNOU university website ignou.ac.in
- On the homepage, find and click on ‘Term End Exam form’ link
- Accept the terms and declaration of the instruction form. This will lead to a redirected page
- Here, enter the programme code and the enrolment number
- Now select the mode of payment and log in with the student credentials
- Fill the application form with personal details and preferred exam centre code, course code
- Submit the form and make the examination fee payment online
- The candidate will receive an acknowledgment with a control number on the screen in order to check the examination form status
The examination fee per theory and practical paper is INR 150. Candidates can pay the same via online mode – Credit card/Debit card/Net banking. The students applying for the exam are also instructed to go through the following document Guidelines and Instructions for Submission of ON-LINE Examination Form for December, 2019.
Indira Gandhi National Open University
The Indira Gandhi National Open University, popularly referred as IGNOU, is a renowned distance learning national university run by the Central Government of India. It is headquartered in Delhi and is named after the former Prime Minister of India Indira Gandhi. The university was established in the year 1985 with a budget of Rs 20 Million after the Parliament of India passed the Indira Gandhi National Open University Act, 1985. IGNOU has the distinction of being the largest university in the world with a surplus of 4 million students.