The last date for re-registration for IGNOU 2021 has been extended by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). The re-registration date has been extended until 15 February 2021. Candidates who are yet to register for IGNOU 2021 can visit ignou.ac.in the official website and register themselves.
The re-registration process for IGNOU 2021 started on 1 December 2020 and the previous last date for registration was 31 January 2021. An extension of 15 days has been given by authorities so that candidates left to register can now apply.
The authorities have mentioned that the IGNOU 2021 re-registration process is only for those candidates who have already registered in any UG and PG programs provided by the university.
How to Re-Register for IGNOU 2021?
Candidates who want to re-register for IGNOU 2021 must follow the below-mentioned steps. Alternatively, candidates can also click on the direct link provided below to register.
- Visit the official website – ignou.ac.in
- Click on the “Online Re-Registration” link.
- You will be directed to a new page.
- Scroll down and click on New Registration.
- A new page will open.
- Now “select the program” and enter the details as mentioned and click on submit.
- Login using the login credentials and enter your details.
- After completing the details, verify and pay the registration fees.
- Download and save the application form for future references.
Once the registration process gets over, the shortlisted candidates will get admission to various UG and PG programs.