The Indira Gandhi National Open University has declared the IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII Result 2020 for the management program. The national level entrance examination was conducted on 15 September 2020 as it got delayed due to the ongoing COVID -19 pandemic.
Candidates who appeared for the examination must visit the official website – ignou.ac.in to view the result. A direct link to view the result has also been provided here. Candidates can click on the given link directly to view the result.
Steps to View the IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII Result 2020
Candidates can refer to the steps mentioned below to view the IGNOU OPENMAT Result for the current academic year:
- Visit the official website – ignou.ac.in
- At the top of the landing page, find the section titled “Student Support.”
- From the drop-down menu, select the link which says ‘Student Zone.’
- Scroll down to find the ‘Results’ section.
- Click on the same.
- From the left-hand corner select the ‘OPENMAT’ link.
- Now click on the first active link mentioning ‘OPENMAT XLVII Result (New).’
- Now enter the required credentials, i.e., the nine-digit enrollment number.
- Once done, the result will be displayed on the screen.
- View the result and save a copy for future reference.
About IGNOU OPENMAT
OPENMAT is a national level entrance examination conducted by IGNOU each year. The entrance examination is held twice each year in January and July. Qualified candidates are granted admission to the Management Courses offered by IGNOU at Masters as well as Diploma level. Candidates seeking admission into the Management Programme offered by the School of Management Studies, IGNOU must have completed their bachelor’s degree/graduation from any discipline including Chartered Accountancy/Cost Accountancy/Company Secretaryship.
In addition to this, general candidates must secure an overall 55% aggregate in their undergraduate while there is a five percent relaxation for the candidates with quota. IGNOU is one of the most trusted institutions when it comes to pursuing education from non-regular modes like distance education. Candidates must keep visiting the official website for the latest developments regarding the results, admission, and registration.