Indira Gandhi National Open University will end the online registration process for the Open University Management Admission Test OPENMAT on the 1st of July 2019.
Indira Gandhi National Open University will close down the application process for IGNOU’s MBA (OPENMAT) and BEd programs on the 1st of July 2019. The application process started on June 17, 2019. The successful transaction of fee through online mode will be up until 11.59 pm IST, 1st of July 2019. Candidates who have not applied for the program can apply through the official site of NTA IGNOU at ntaignou.nic.in.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University Management Aptitude Test, commonly known as IGNOU OPENMAT was established in 1985 and currently offers 227 academic programs through 67 regional centers spread across the country. The IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 examination will be conducted on the 27th of July 2019 from 2 pm to 5 pm IST.
The correction in the application form will be done on the 2nd and 3rd of July respectively. The candidates can download the admit cards from the 10th July onwards. For more information, the candidates should check the official website.
The steps to apply for IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 program are as follows
- Visit the official site of NTA IGNOU at ntaignou.nic.in.
- Click on the application form for OPENMAT link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to fill in the required information in the field.
- For the new user, the steps to apply online is given on the same page.
- After the application form is filled, candidates can press submit and pay the fees.
- Once the fees are paid, the registration process is completed.
While applying, candidates must select four examination city centers. All the candidates who want to apply for the exam will have to pay Rs 600 for OPENMAT entrance exam through online mode. Candidates can check for more details related IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 through the official notification given above.
Table of Important Dates – IGNOU OPENMAT 2019
- Opening date of application: June 17, 2019
- Closing date of application: July 1, 2019
- Correction in Particulars of Application Form on Website only: July 2 and 3, 2019
- Downloading of Admit Cards from the NTA website: July 10, 2019
- Examination date: July 27, 2019
IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 exam will consist of four test papers. The test I will have General Awareness questions, Test II will have English Language, Test III will have Quantitative Aptitude questions and Test IV will have reasoning questions. The total number of questions for all the four test is 200.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University is a distance and open learning University that offers various degrees, certificates, and diploma courses. This OPENMAT exam is for taking admission into the various courses in the university. Started in 1985, it offered 2 courses with a strength of 4500+ students based on IGNOU exam results and the university transformed over years in India and other countries, offering an overall 227 certificates, diploma, degree, and doctoral programs. Now, it serves over 3 million students in India and other countries.