Indira Gandhi National Open University has extended the online registration process for IGNOU OPENMAT 2021. Candidates can now fill out the application form till 25 March 2021. In order to fill out the application forms, candidates will have to visit ignou.ac.in the official website. Before proceeding to fill out the application form, it is mandatory that the candidates go through the IGNOU eligibility criteria first.
How to Fill Out the Application Form for IGNOU OPENMAT 2021?
Candidates are advised to visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to fill out the application forms. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided below for the ease of the candidates.
- Visit the official website – ignou.ac.in
- Click on the “Online Registration for BED, OPENMAT, Post Basic (Nursing Program) Entrance Test for January 2021” link.
- Choose the exam you want to apply for.
- Click on the registration link for the exam.
- Click on the “Register Yourself” link
- Enter the requisite details like the candidate’s name, email address, contact number, etc. and submit the registration form.
- After successfully registering, login to your account.
- Fill out the application form details.
- Pay the application fee via debit/credit card or net banking.
- Submit the form after verifying all the details.
The OPENMAT entrance examination will be held on 11 April 2021. Candidates appearing for the exams should go through the prospectus given for clarification regarding the exams. Candidates with a minimum of 50 percent aggregate in the general category and 45 percent in the reserved category are eligible to appear for the exam.