According to the official memo released by the National Testing Agency (NTA), the IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 MBA exam and B.Ed Entrance Exam’s answer key is now available on the official website.
The exam conducting authority has released the question paper, responses attempted there on by the candidates and the draft answer key to be used for evaluation on the website. Candidates can download the NTA IGNOU OPEN Answer Key 2019, Response Sheet and Question papers by logging onto the official website.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Answer Key
The Steps to download the IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 MBA exam and B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 answer keys are as follows
- Visit the official website of the National Testing Agency ntaignou.nic.in
- Select the link that says, “public notice – display of question paper, responses and challenge of answer key” located on the left side of the page
- In a new window, the answer key appears in a PDF file format
- Download the PDF and take a print out of the same for future reference
Alternatively, the answer keys can also be accessed through the direct links provided below
The Answer Keys released by the NTA currently are provisional in nature and therefore, the agency has invited applications from the candidates who would like to challenge or file objections against it. IGNOU OPENMAT and B.Ed Answer Keys can be challenged by the candidates through the official NTA website i.e. ntaignou.nic.in. The last date to challenge answer keys is 31st July 2019 until 5 PM. The fees paid to challenge answer key will be refunded by NTA if the objection/challenge is found to be correct.
Steps to File Challenge against IGNOU OPENMAT Answer Key 2019
Candidates can file challenges against the IGNOU Entrance Exam Answer Keys 2019 by following the simple steps listed below
- Open ntaignou.nic.in and click on Answer Key Challenge Option
- On the redirected page, login with your Application Number and Date of Birth
- Select ‘click here for challenges regarding answer key’
- Selection Question ID for which you want to file challenge
- File your Challenge and Save your Claims displayed on the screen
- Upload Supporting Documents and Submit and Pay the Fees
The Indira Gandhi National Open University is a distance and open learning University that offers various degrees, certificates, and diploma courses. This OPENMAT exam is for taking admission into the various courses in the university. Started in 1985, it offered 2 courses with a strength of 4500+ students based on IGNOU exam results and the university transformed over years in India and other countries, offering an overall 227 certificates, diploma, degree, and doctoral programs. Now, it serves over 3 million students in India and other countries.