Indira Gandhi National Open University, also known as IGNOU, has released the IGNOU June term exam form for 2021. Candidates can fill the examination form for the June Term on the official website of IGNOU. The deadline to fill out and submit the exam form is 15 June 2021. The university postponed the June term exams scheduled to be held from 15 June 2021 in light of rising COVID-19 cases in the country. The university will soon release the revised exam dates for the June term exams.
How to Fill IGNOU June Term Exam Form 2021?
- IGNOU has released the exam form online on the official website. Candidates appearing for the exam can follow the given instructions.
- Visit the IGNOU official website – ignou.ac.in
- Click on the link – “Online Submission of Exam Form June 2021 Term End Examination” available on the home page.
- Read the instructions and guidelines for submission of the online examination form and mark the declaration.
- Scroll down the instruction page and click on “Proceed to Fill Online Examination Form”.
- Enter your program code, enrollment number, and exam centre.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, fill out the examination form details and update the necessary documents.
- Pay an examination fee of INR 200 via debit/credit/net banking.
- Now, verify the details filled in the examination form and submit it.
Note: Students who did not appear for the June 2020 and December 2020 exams due to the expiry of their registration are eligible to register for the June term ending 2021 exam as a one-time measure.