The Indira Gandhi National Open University or IGNOU has further extended the registration and re-registration window for July 2020 session. The deadline has been extended till 30 September, which was supposed to be over today, i.e., 16 September 2020.
According to the reports, IGNOU has extended the deadline for the July session registration for as many as five times in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. The registrations began from 22 April, while the re-registration process began from 6 June 2020.
IGNOU 2020 Term End Examination Hall Tickets Released
Candidates must note that the IGNOU 2020 term-end examinations are supposed to commence from tomorrow, i.e., 17 September 2020, and last till 16 October 2020. Registered candidates must download the hall tickets if they haven’t already done so. The hall tickets were released on 14 September 2020.
Steps to Download IGNOU 2020 Term End Examination Hall Ticket
- Visit the official website – www.ignou.ac.in
- Scroll down to find the link titled, “Hall Tickets for June 2020 Term End Examination.”
- Click on the link.
- Now enter the required particulars, i.e., enrollment numbers, program name, and date of birth.
- The hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Download the hall ticket and save a copy of it as well.
Documents Which the Students Need to Carry
Following are the documents which the students need to carry on the day of the examination:
- IGNOU Students ID Card
- Hall Tickets
- Additional Photo ID Proof
The students must carry the student id card, without which the entry into the examination hall shall not be facilitated. Candidates must keep visiting the official website for further details.