Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date for the registration process of the IGNOU January 2021 session. Candidates can now register until 31 March 2021. The authorities were scheduled to complete the registration process for the January 2021 session on 15 March 2021 earlier which has been extended to 31 March 2021. In order to register, candidates will have to visit ignou.ac.in the official website.
How to Register for January 2021 Session Online?
Candidates are advised to visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to register for IGNOU January 2021 session. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided below for the ease of the candidates.
- Visit the official website – ignou.ac.in
- Click on the “Re-Registration for January 2021 Session extended up to 31st March 2021” link.
- Carefully and thoroughly go through the instructions.
- Tick the box and click on “Proceed for Re-registration.”
- Now, click on the “New Registration” button.
- Enter the requisite details like name, date of birth, email address, etc and submit the form.
- After successful registration, log in to your account.
- Fill out the application form details- personal details, academic records, etc.
- Pay the application form
- Verify all the details and submit the application form.
Candidates must note that all the existing students need to submit a re-registration form for next year/ semester of their respective programs. Candidates are required to submit the form irrespective of whether the assignments have been submitted or if they have appeared for the end-of-term examination of the previous semester. Keep visiting the official website to stay updated with the latest developments.