Indira Gandhi National Open University or IGNOU has extended the deadline for registration of ODL and Online Programmes on offer until 15 October 2020. Candidates who wish to take admission into these courses must visit the official website – ignou.ac.in to register if they haven’t done so already. Based on the earlier notification, the deadline was 30 September 2020. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to register.
Steps to Register for IGNOU 2020 ODL/Online Programme on Offer
- Visit the official website – ignou.ac.in
- Scroll down to find the “Alerts” section.
- Now find the link titled, “Online Programmes on Offer date extended up to 15 October 2020.”
- Or the link titled, “ODL Programmes on Offer date extended up to 15 October 2020.”
- Click on the link for which you want to register.
- Carefully go through the instructions provided on the left-hand side of the page.
- Once done, click on the “Click Here for New Registration” tab.
- Now enter the required credentials, i.e., candidate’s name, email address, phone number etc.
- Now set a password which will be required later on.
- Complete the registration procedure by uploading the documents and paying the requisite fees.
- Once done, do not forget to save a copy for future reference.
Essential Documents Required at the Time of Registration
Candidates must take note of the list of following documents required while filling out the IGNOU 2020 application form:
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate if SC/ST/OBC (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate if Below Poverty Line (less than 200 KB)
Furthermore, IGNOU suggests scanning documents from your originals ones. Once you have uploaded the document, click the next button and you will get the Form preview option. Make sure that all the documents are true to avoid confusion during the time of verification. Candidates must keep visiting the official website for the latest updates.