As per the latest reports, Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has started the application registration process for overseas students. The application form is available for 16 online courses in online mode. Overseas students from SAARC and Foreign Students Residing in India (FSRI), Non-SAARC countries, and NRI can register for these courses. In order to register, candidates will have to visit ignou.ac.in the official website.
How to Fill Out IGNOU 2021 Application Form for Overseas Students?
Candidates are advised to visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to fill out their application forms. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided below for the ease of the candidates.
- Visit the official website – ignou.ac.in
- Scroll down to the section titled “Alerts.”
- Click on the “Link for Online Programmes for Overseas students.”
- Now, tap on “Click here for New Registration.”
- Fill out the Student Registration Form after providing all the details.
- Tick the box and click on “register.”
- Upon successful registration, log back in to fill in the rest of the details.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee of IGNOU.
- Check all the details mentioned on the form carefully.
- Sumit it and save a copy for future reference.
Candidates must note that they should keep the following documents in hand while filling out the application form. It includes a signature, photograph, scanned copy of related documents, passport, visa, citizenship card, among others. IGNOU offers 16 courses across various disciplines to overseas students. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for the latest updates.