Indira Gandhi National Open University has begun online registrations for IGNOU B.ED and OPENMAT 2021. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the exam by visiting the official website of the University. Candidates can fill out the application form by 20 March 2021.
How to Apply for IGNOU B.ED and OPENMAT?
IGNOU has released the application forms for B.ED and OPENMAT 2021 on the official website. Candidates are advised to go through the prospectus and eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. Check out the given steps to apply for the exams.
- Visit the official website – ignou.ac.in
- Click on the “Online Registration for BED, OPENMAT, Post Basic (Nursing Program) Entrance Test for January 2021” link.
- Choose the exam you want to apply for.
- Click on the registration link for the exam.
- Click on the “Register Yourself” link
- Enter the requisite details like the candidate’s name, email address, contact number, etc. and submit the registration form.
- After successfully registering, login to your account.
- Fill out the application form details.
- Pay the application fee via debit/credit card or net banking.
- Submit the form after verifying all the details.
Indira Gandhi National Open University B.ED and OPEN MAT 2021
The OPENMAT and B.Ed 2021 entrance examinations will be held on 11 April 2021. Candidates appearing for the exams should go through the prospectus given for clarification regarding the exams. IGNOU B.ED will be for a duration of two years and the maximum period allowed to complete the program is five years. Candidates with a minimum of 50 percent aggregate in the general category and 45 percent in the reserved category are eligible to appear for the exam.