As per the latest report, the Institute of Company Secretaries of India has released the admit card for ICSI CS Foundation exam for the December 2020 session. The admit cards have been made available on www.icsi.edu the official website. In order to download the admit cards, students will have to enter their 17 digits registration number.
How to Download ICSI CS Foundation December 2020 Session Admit Card Online?
Students are advised to visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to download their admit cards. Alternatively, students can also click on the direct link given below:
- Visit the official website – www.icsi.edu
- Scroll down and click on “Executive & Professional (Old and New Syllabus) Admit Card: December 2020 Session of Examination” link.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Now enter you 17 digit registration number.
- Click on “Get Admit Card.”
- Your CS admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
The admit card will contain details such as the name and roll number of the candidate, exam venue, date and day of the exam, exam timing and important instructions. It is imperative that students verify all the details mentioned on the admit card carefully. In case of any discrepancy, immediately contact the concerned authorities. Students are advised to keep visiting the official website to stay updated with the latest developments.