The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the exam details of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR-AIEEE) examination.
According to the official memo released by the NTA, the national level entrance examination (ICAR AIEEA) will be held on June 01, 2020. The online registration for the same will commence on March 01 2020. The last day to complete the registration and application process by the candidates is March 30, 2020. The NTA will release the hall ticket on April 25, while the results will be announced on June 15, 2020.
ICAR AIEEA 2020 Exam Details
Under ICAR 2020, the undergraduate degree can be done in 10 subject-specific domains of agriculture and allied sciences. Master’s degree can be done in about 95 subjects. All of these programs are awarded by universities associated with the ICAR and are well recognized and accepted throughout the globe.
In terms of exam eligibility, the minimum age will be 16 years as on August 31, 2019. Also, the candidates must pass the 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognised board with PCM/PCB/PCMB/PCF subject combinations. General/OBC/UPS category candidates have to obtain 50 percent marks and 40 percent for SC/ST/PC category candidates. The Application fee for General/OBC/UPS candidates is 500 INR. For SC/ST/PC candidates it is 250 INR.
The entrance examination will be conducted in both the languages Hindi and English. Every correct answer will be awarded four marks, whereas every incorrect response will result in a deduction of one mark.
NTA ICAR AIEEA 2020 Registration
The candidates can follow the steps given below to Register for ICAR AIEEA 2020
- Go to the official exam website icar.org.in
- Click on the New Registration link located on the homepage
- And now click on the link ‘Proceed to Registration’
- The application form will now appear on the screen
ICAR AIEEA 2020 Exam Application
To apply for ICAR AIEEA Exam candidates can follow the Application procedure given below:
- Go to the official website
- Input your registration/ login credentials to enter
- Fill all the required documents/forms with accurate information
- Upload your Photograph, Signature, and other required details
- And finally, make the application/fee payment
- Make sure you take a printout of the form for future reference
The candidates who are applying for ICAR AIEEA 2020 will require the following documents
- Mark sheets of class 10 and 12
- Degree mark sheet for PG students
- Scanned image file of Photograph, Signature, and Thumb impression
- A valid debit/credit/net banking for Application fee payment
ICAR is one of the largest national agricultural systems in the world. Its annual entrance exam (ICAR AIEEA) is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) which is an independent, autonomous and self-sustained testing organization. The entrance examination is held as a Computer Based Test (CBT).