The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the admit cards for the Indian Council of Agricultural Research- All India Entrance Examination for Admission (ICAR AIEEA) into Undergraduate programmes. The ICAR AIEEA admit cards were released today, i.e., 8 September 2020. Candidates need to visit the official website – www.icar.nta.nic.in to download the admit card. The examination for UG is slated for 16 and 17 September 2020. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to download the admit cards.
Steps to Download ICAR AIEEA 2020 Admit Card
- Visit the official website – www.icar.nta.nic.in
- Scroll down to find the link titled “Download Admit Card: AIEEA (UG)-2020”.
- Click on the link.
- Now enter the required credentials, i.e. ICAR AIEEA Application Number and Date of Birth.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card for future reference.
Details Mentioned on the ICAR AIEEA 2020 Admit Card
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Course opted for
- Examination Venue
- Reporting time
- Exam related advisor/guidelines
Note for the Candidates
Candidates must note that the times in which the examinations are being conducted are not conducive owing to the COVID-19 pandemic. Hence, candidates must adhere to the exam-related advisory/guidelines to the best of their abilities. Some of them are:
- Try reaching the examination venue on the reporting time as mentioned on the admit card.
- Apart from the ICAR admit cards, candidates must bring an additional photo ID proof for verification.
- Candidates must drop the admit cards on the drop box at the examination venue or as instructed by the invigilator.
- Entry to and exit from the examination centre will be in a staggered form and only after the command of the invigilator.
- There will be proper frisking and temperature checks of the candidates. Hence cooperation is demanded out of them.
- Candidates should not carry any electronic gadgets as that can lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Resorting to UFM (Unfair Means) can also lead to the same consequence.
About ICAR AIEEA
ICAR (Indian Council of Agricultural Research) is the highest body for guiding, coordinating, and managing research and education in agriculture in the entire country.
ICAR’s All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA) is a national level entrance examination for admission into Bachelor and Master Degree programs in Agriculture and Allied Sciences (other than Veterinary Sciences). ICAR’s AIEEA is one of the toughest exams to crack and needs thorough practice. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.