The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India released the CA Final Results 2019 today. Candidates who appeared for the ICAI CA exam can visit the official website to check their results. The results which were released are for the CA examination conducted in November 2019, and candidates can access it by providing their roll number at the site.
ICAI has also released the merit list of CA final examinations. Merit list of both final Old & New course is available on the website.
Steps to Download ICAI CA Final Results 2019
- Go to ICAI official website- icai.org
- Click the link that says ‘Results of the Chartered Accountants Final Examination‘ under ‘What’s New‘ section.
- On the next page, click on any of the three links provided.
- On the next page, there will be two links under each section: 1. Results, & 2. Merit list.
- The two links are correspondingly for CA Old & New courses.
- Under the ‘Results‘ section, click the result link accordingly (for Old & New Course).
- Download or view the results as per your choice.
CA Final Examination Results
CA Final Examination results can be accessed via different means. ICAI has provided options for candidates to avail results via email and SMS.
Results via Email
To receive results via email, candidates must register their email addresses on ICAI website – icaiexam.icai.org
All those who had registered would have received their results by email, right now.
Results via SMS
Candidates can also access CA Final examination results on their phone via SMS. Follow the instructions below to receive ICAI results via SMS:
Final Examination (Old Course)
Type CAFNLOLD (space) XXXXXX (Where XXXXXX is the six-digit Final examination roll number of the candidate), e.g., CAFNLOLD 000128.
Final Examination (New Course)
Type CAFNLNEW (space)XXXXXX (Where XXXXXX is the six-digit Final examination roll number of the candidate), e.g., CAFNLNEW 000128.
This is the format by which message should be sent to the number-57575, this number is the same for all mobile services.