The admit cards have been released for CA Final, Intermediate, IPCC and Foundation Examinations respectively
According to the latest memo released by ICAI, the CA 2019 December Admit Cards 2019 can now be accessed by the candidates on the official website. The registered candidates are hereby advised to visit the website at the earliest and procure the admit card. The admit cards will be available exclusively on the ICAI website (online mode).
The candidate should mandatorily carry the MAT Admit Card and a valid ID proof (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card, Passport etc) to the exam centre in order to be granted entry into the examination hall.
ICAI December 2019 Exam Admit Card
The steps to be followed to access the ICAI December 2019 Exam Admit Cards are as follows
- Open the official exam website of ICAI icaiexam.icai.org
- On the homepage, find and click on the login tab from the top menu
- Enter your login credentials (ID, Registered Number, Password)
- On the redirected to new page, select ICAI CA Exam Admit Card 2019 for November Exam link
- Download the ICAI Admit Card 2019 from the website
- Take a printout of the same for future reference and use
The exam admit card will include candidate name, exam roll number, the group one is appearing for, subject-wise exam date, timeslot, test centre, and other vital details. In case of any errors or discrepancies in the content of the admit card, the students must immediately get it rectified by getting in touch with the ICAI officials at the dedicated exam help desks.
The direct link to access the admit cards has been provided here for convenience. Click on – CA Admit Cards – Direct Link
ICAI CA Contact Details
The Helpline emails provided by the conducting authority for each course/exam have been provided below
- CA Foundation Exam: [email protected]
- CA IPCC Exam: [email protected]
- CA Intermediate Exam: [email protected]
- CA Final Exam: [email protected]
On can also get in touch with the concerned authority at the following helpline numbers
- Helpline Series A: 0120 3054 851 / 852 / 853 / 854 / 835
- Helpline Series B: 0120 4953 751 / 752 / 753 / 754
ICAI is formally known as the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. It is the official national professional accounting body in India. Established on July 1st, 1949, it is a statutory body under the Chartered Accountants Act enacted by the parliament in order to regulate the profession of CA in India. It is solely responsible for setting the standards on Auditing (SAs) which is to be followed by practicing Chartered Accountant.