The ICAI CA Foundation and Intermediate results for November 2020 have been announced by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) today, 8 February 2021 on the official website. Students can check their results at icaiexam.icai.org the official website. Students need to log in to their account using the roll number, registration number, and PIN to view their results. The Institute has also released the all India top 50 merit lists with the November 2020 CA Foundation results and Intermediate results.
Steps to Check ICAI CA Results
ICAI released the result today at the official website. Students can visit the official website and follow the given steps to check the result.
- Visit the official ICAI website – icai.nic.in
- Click on the preferred link to view the results.
- Enter your roll number, PIN or registration number to log in to your account.
- Verify the details and click on the “Submit” button.
- You will be redirected to the CA Foundation or Intermediate results page.
- Download and print the results for future reference.
Other Ways to Check the Results
Students who have registered a request at icaiexam.icai.org to view the results using their email address will receive their results via email once they are declared. ICAI will also send the results to the students via SMS. Students need to send the message at 57575 to check the results. Students can perform the given steps to get the results through SMS:
How to Check Intermediate (Old & New Course) Results via SMS?
Intermediate (IPC) Examination (Old Course)
- Type – CAIPCOLD (space) XXXXXX and send it to 57575
- “XXXXXX” is the six-digit Intermediate (IPC) Examination roll number of the candidate
Intermediate Examination (New Course)
- Type – CAIPCNEW (space) XXXXXX and send it to 57575
- Where “XXXXXX” is the six-digit Intermediate Examination roll number of the candidate
For Foundation Examination results
- Type – CAFND (space)XXXXXX and send to 57575
- Where “XXXXXX” is the roll number of the candidate.