As per the news, Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (HPBOSE) will declare the HP TET result in a few days on the official website. Students who will clear the passing criteria will get their eligibility certificate. The result of HP TET will contain all the necessary information of the candidate qualifying in the exam. The HP TET 2020 exam was conducted from 12 December 2020 to 15 December 2020 for the November session. HPBOSE released the answer key of the exam on 31 December 2020.
How to Download the HP TET Result?
The result of HP TET will be released on the official website of HPBOSE in online mode. Students can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the result of HP TET:
- Visit the official website – hpbose-edu.org
- Click on the Student corner tab.
- A drop-down menu will appear.
- Click on the Result option.
- Click on the link available for HP TET result for the November session.
- You will be redirected to a login page.
- Enter your credentials (roll number and password).
- Click on the submit button.
- Download the result for further reference.
Qualifying Marks for HP TET
As per the news, the qualifying mark’s for HP TET will be released soon. The general category student’s need to secure 60 per cent while the reserved students will have to get 55 per cent. The cut off for HP TET will be released as per the student’s category.
About HP TET
Himachal Pradesh Education Board conducts the HP TET to recruit teachers in government schools for Class 1 to 5 and Class 6 to 8. Two papers are set for primary teachers and senior teachers. Students need to secure cut off marks to get qualified.