HPBOSE (Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education) is closing the HP TET 2021 late application process today, 18 June. Thus, candidates who haven’t applied for the HP TET June session must do so by the end of the day. Applicants can register for the June exam on the HPBoSE official website (hpbose.org). Candidates must pay an additional INR 300 as the deadline without a late registration fee closed on 13 June 2021.
The HP TET examination will have a total of 150 multiple-choice questions. One mark will be awarded for every correct answer. There is no negative marking so that students can attempt all questions.
HP TET 2021 Important Dates
Applicants can refer to the important dates given below regarding the HP TET.
|HP TET exam initial notification||5 April 2021|
|Start of HP TET application window||24 May 2021|
|HP TET application deadline (without late fee)||13 June 2021|
|HP TET application deadline (with INR 300 late fee)||14 June to 18 June 2021|
|HP TET application correction window||19 June to 21 June 2021|
|HP TET June examination||4, 10, 11, 18 July 2021|
Steps to Apply for HP TET Exam
Candidates can follow the steps given below to register for the 2021 June session HP TET exam. Today is the last day to apply.
- Go to the HP TET official website (hpbose.org).
- Select the “TET (June 2021)” link on the homepage.
- Select the new registration button.
- Register on the HP TET application portal by entering the requisite details.
- The system will send application credentials to the registered email address and phone number.
- Log in to the portal through the received application number and DOB.
- Fill in the application and upload the requested scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee alongside the additional late registration fee.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
Applicants can find the requisite late registration fee below.
|Applicant Category||HP TET Application Fee + Late Fee Amount|
|General||INR 800+ INR 300 = INR 1100|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH||INR 500 + INR 300 = INR 800|