The Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (HPBoSE) has opened the correction window for HP TET 2021 application form. The correction facility is available on the official website. The conducting authority has availed the correction facility to make necessary edits and rectify mistakes in the application form. The correction window will be open until 24 June 2021 (11:59 PM).
Candidates can edit all the application form details except the category and subcategory fields through employing the correction window facility online. Hence, this exception is due to these fields affecting the application fees. However, if a change in category or subcategory field is required, the candidate needs to apply for a change via the board office. Candidates must apply for category changes offline.
Applicants should note that no fee is charged for using the correction window facility to edit the HP TET application. Additionally, the conducting authority allows all the candidates to make corrections within the stipulated time. However, the board would not be held responsible for further discrepancies in the application.
Steps to Make Corrections in HP TET 2021 Application Form
No changes will be possible after the submission of the correction facility. Hence, the board advises candidates to go through the online application form carefully. Thus, the following list contains the steps to make edits or corrections to the HP TET 2021 application form.
- Visit the official website of HPBoSE.
- Then, select the TET June 2021 link on the homepage.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
- Then, enter the credentials along in the sign-in window.
- Next, verify identification by filling the captcha code.
- Go through the application form carefully.
- Finally, candidates can make the necessary corrections if there are any discrepancies.
Note: Candidates can edit the following entries in the correction window.
- TET Subject
- Candidate Name
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Contact Number
- Pin Code
- Choice of examination centre subdivision