The Haryana Board of Secondary Education (HBSE) released the HBSE Compartment/Improvement/Additional Exams admit card 2020. Candidates who applied for the improvement examination must visit the official website – bseh.org.in to download the admit card. In addition to this, HBSE has also released the admit card for Haryana Open School October Exam 2020. Candidates will be able to download the same by visiting the official website.
Steps to Download HBSE Class 10 and 12 Admit Cards
Candidates who have applied for the compartment/improvement examination must follow the steps mentioned below to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website – bseh.org.in
- Click on the “Enter Website” option.
- Scroll down to find the “NEWS” section.
- Under the section, select from the given links, i.e., either ‘Download Admit of Compartment/Improvement/Additional Exam October 2020’ or ‘Admit Card Haryana Open School Exam October 2020.’
- Click on the selected link.
- Enter the following credentials: Roll Number, Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Mobile Number, Aadhar Card Number, and Registration Number.
- Once done, click on the “Search” button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card for future reference.
Candidates can also use the direct link given below to download the admit cards.
Official Press Release
In an official press release, HBSE authorities have given certain important instructions which the candidates must note:
- HBSE has directed candidates to take a colored print out of the admit card on an A4 size sheet.
- All candidates are advised to verify their particulars on the admit card very carefully.
- In case of any discrepancy, candidates must rectify the same by reaching out to the concerned authorities.
- In the case of Open School Candidates, they must verify the particulars latest before 22 October 2020 and deposit the requisite processing fee for the changes required.
- The press note mentions that no rectification request regarding the candidate’s photograph and the signature will be entertained once the exam is over.
- Hence candidates must visit the official website so that they do not miss out on the latest updates.