The Board Of Secondary Education Haryana (BSEH) has released an official notice on 15 November 2020, stating that the HTET 2020 will be held on 2 January 2021 and 3 January 2021. The application process has begun from today, i.e., 16 November 2020. The candidates will be able to fill the application form till 4 December 2020.
The important dates for HTET 2020, as given on the official notification, are:
|Release of the HTET 2020 notification||15 November 2020|
|Dates to fill the HTET 2020 application form||16 November 2020 – 4 December 2020|
|HTET 2020 application form correction window||5 December 2020 – 8 December 2020|
|HTET 2020 admit card release date||The third week of December 2020|
|HTET 2020 exam dates||2 January 2020 – 3 January 2020|
Steps to fill the HTET application form online:
- Step 1- Go to the official website of HTET 2020 – www.bseh.org.in
- Step 2 – Find and click on the ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- Step 3 – Go through the given instructions and click on continue to proceed further.
- Step 4 – Provide all the information, and generate the login id and password.
- Step 5 – Upload the photograph and signature as per the given specifications.
- Step 6 – Pay the required fee for the application form.
- Step 7 – Submit the HTET 2020 application form.
About HTET 2020
Clearing HTET is one of the prerequisites to becoming a teacher in Haryana. HTET has two papers. Clearing the first level of this exam enables a teacher to teach the primary levels, whereas clearing the second paper makes a teacher eligible to teach up to class 12 at various schools established by the state government.