The Directorate of Technical Education, Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC), Gujarat has declared the GUJCET 2020 Seat Allotment Result for Phase-2, and Choice Filling for Degree/Diploma Pharmacy on its official website. Candidates must visit the official website – gujacpc.nic.in to view the results. The results are available on the candidate login portal.
Steps to View the GUJCET 2020 Second Seat Allotment Result
Candidates who applied for the GUJCET 2020 online counselling procedure, can refer to the steps given below to view the result. A direct link to view the GUJCET 2020 Second Seat Allotment Result has been provided below to aid the candidates:
- Visit the official website – gujacpc.nic.in
- Scroll down to find the link which mentions “Common Registration for ACPC.”
- Click on the link.
- You will be redirected to the candidate login portal.
- Now enter the required credentials, i.e., User ID and Password.
- Enter the security pin and click on the ‘sign in’ button.
- Once done, you will be able to view the result.
- View the merit list and save a copy of the same for further reference.
What After Seat Allotment?
Candidates who are allotted a seat in the participating institutions will have the following options:
- If the candidate is satisfied with the seat allotted, he/she must log in again from 4 November 2020 to 7 November 2020, to confirm the seat by paying the requisite admission fee.
- Once the fee is paid, the seat will be confirmed.
- If the candidate isn’t satisfied with the allotted seat, he/she can opt-out of the counselling procedure.
- To do this, the candidates need to log in again from 5 November 2020 to 9 November 2020 and cancel the seat.
- Once the procedure is over, APCP will publish a list of the vacant seats on 9 November 2020, and if required, another counselling session will be held.
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for the latest information related to admission and counselling.