The result for GUJCET 2020 has been released at the official website – gseb.org on 5 September 2020. The results are available in the form of a scorecard. It contains the marks obtained by the student, the qualifying status, and the rank secured. The result can be downloaded from the official website using the six-digit seat number.
Steps to Check GUJCET Result 2020
- Visit the official website – gseb.org
- GUJCET result 2020 window will be displayed.
- Enter your 6 -digits seat number.
- Click on the ‘go’ button.
- You can now see your GUJCET result 2020 on the screen.
- Download your scorecard and take a printout for future reference.
GUJCET 2020 Statistics
|Candidates registered for GUJCET||125781|
|Candidates registered for Group A (PCM)||49,888|
|Candidates registered for GUJCET Group B (PCB)||75519|
|Candidates registered for both groups of GUJCET||374|
GUJCET 2020 Percentile Rank
|Percentile Rank||Number of Candidates in Group A||Number of Candidates in Group B|
Candidates have to download their scorecard for counselling. Registration for GUJCET counselling is open until 5 September 2020. Qualified candidates will be eligible for participation in counselling for the allotment of seats. The exam was conducted on 24 August, and the preliminary answer key was released on 29 August 2020.