The National Testing Agency has announced that it would be conducting the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2020 in the month of January.
It is known that the GPAT exam is conducted for admission to various programmes of pharmacy. There are over 24,000 seats for admissions to Pharmacy programs under GPAT and around 841 Pharmacy colleges and universities are participating in it. Only eligible candidates can apply for this exam. Application Form will be available on the official website (www.ntagpat.nic.in) from November 2, 2019.
GPAT 2019 Exam Dates Calendar
The students who will be attempting the exam will have to note the following important dates
- Registration: From November 1, 2019 to November 30, 2019
- Release of Admit Card: December 24, 2019
- Examination Date: January 24, 2019
- Result Date: February 3, 2020
GPAT Exam 2020 Registration
Candidates can follow steps given below to Register for GPAT 2020 Exam:
- Go to official website and click on “New Registration” link and fill your Application Form.
- Now click on apply button and you will be redirected to next Registration page.
- Read the procedure given and click on the proceed button.
- Enter details asked and click on submit button.
GPAT Exam 2020 Application Process
Candidates who are aspiring to write GPAT 2020 can follow steps given below to apply for exam:
- Go to the official website and find Registration Link.
- Upon landing on the page, you have to fill your application form by entering all the details asked.
- Afterwards, you will be asked to upload a scanned file of your photograph and signature.
- At last, you will need to complete your application form by payment of your application fee.
Documents required to apply for GPAT
Candidates who are applying for GPAT 2020 will need the following documents to apply:
- Past academic details of the candidate
- Marksheets of class 10 and 12
- Degree Certificate
- Scanned image file of Photograph and Signature
- A valid credit/debit/net banking facility for the Application Fee payment.
GPAT 2020 Exam Pattern
4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for an incorrect answer. GPAT 2020 examination will be conducted Online (Computer-based test). CAT 2020 paper will consist of 2 types of questions: MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) as well as non-MCQs.
There will be a total of 100 questions. Candidates will be provided 3 hours to complete GPAT 2020 exam. There will be a total of 125 questions which if answered wrong will incur negative marking.
NTA GPAT Contact Details
If a candidate has any queries related to GPAT 2020 Exam then, he/she can visit the official exam website www.ntagpat.nic.in. One can also contact the officials at the following
- Phone Number – 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org