The National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to announce the result of the GPAT 2021 today, i.e., 15 March 2021 on its official website. The results will be announced in the form of a scorecard format containing the candidate’s name, roll number, All India Rank, and qualifying status. The exam was held on 27 February 2021 and hence, the answer key challenge facility was opened earlier.
The NTA will also release the GPAT 2021 cutoff on the results day. Students who have the minimum marks required for the exam will be selected for further processes. The cutoff rates vary for each category. Students who get the desired scores within the cut-off will be called for in the counselling process.
How to Check the GPAT 2021 Result Online?
The NTA will soon declare the GPAT 2021 results online. Students can follow the given steps to check their results.
- Visit the official website- gpat.nta.nic.in
- Find and click on the link to view the GPAT 2021 results.
- You will be redirected to the login page.
- Login to your account using your application number and password
- Click on the “View Results” option.
- A screen will appear displaying your scorecard and results.
- Download the scorecard for future reference.
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is an entrance exam given by all Indian students to take admission to a pharmacy course. This Exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency once a year in a Computer-Based Test (CBT). Students who appear for the exam must have a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates) from any recognized colleges, universities, or institutes from India or abroad.