As per the latest news, the correction window facility for the Graduate Pharmacy Admission Test- GPAT 2021 is available on the National Testing Agency’s official website. The correction window has opened from 2 February 2021. Registered candidates can make the necessary changes in their GPAT 2021 application form using the correction window.
The GPAT 2021 registrations were closed on 30 January 2021, and 31 January 2021 was the last date to pay the application fee. The pharmacy exam will be conducted on two days- 22 February 2021 and 27 February 2021 in computer-based mode. Qualified candidates will be eligible to get admission in Master in Pharmacy (M.Pharm). The course is offered by 782 institutes in India with a total of 39670 seats.
Steps to Make Corrections in the GPAT 2021 Application Form
The National Testing Agency has opened the correction window facility for registered candidates to make changes in their application form. Candidates must follow the below-mentioned steps to use the correction window.
- Visit the official website – gpat.nta.nic.in
- Find and click on the “Application Form Correction for GPAT 2022” link.
- Login using your credentials – application number and password.
- Enter the security pin as shown and click on the “Submit” button.
- The correction window will appear.
- Edit your GPAT 2021 application form.
- Candidates can edit fields like personal details, address, choice of exam, academic details, etc.
- After making the necessary changes, verify the details.
- Click on the “Submit” button for the final submission of the application form.
- Download and print the application form for further reference.
Editing Enabled Details in GPAT 2021 Correction Window
Candidates can only edit certain fields in the correction window of GPAT 2021. Refer to the following list to find out the details which can be edited:
- Personal details – Name, parent’s name, nationality, state/UT, category, etc.
- Choice of exam cities – Select at least four GPAT exam centres.
- Academic details – Class 10, 12, passed/appearing, CGPA and details of B.Pharm, board/university.
- Address details – City/town, country, district, pin code, email ID, and mobile number.
- Documents uploaded – Re-upload the passport size photograph and signature, if not uploaded correctly.
Note: The changes once made and submitted cannot be changed. Candidates should be cautious while editing their details in the correction window.
Admit Cards to Release After the Closing of GPAT 2021 Correction Window
Once the correction window facility is closed, the NTA will release the admit card for the GPAT 2021 on the official website. Candidates will be able to download and print the admit card from the official website. Candidates will not be permitted to enter the examination hall without a valid admit card. The GPAT 2021 admit card contains the necessary details like exam date, centre name, exam duration, etc.