The National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the last day to challenge the GPAT 2021 answer key from 9 March 2021 to 11 March 2021. Candidates can challenge the answer key until 11 March 2021 by paying a fee of INR 1,000 for each question that they challenge. The exam was conducted in computer-based mode across India on 27 February 2021 and the provisional answer key was released on 7 March 2021.
Steps to Challenge GPAT 2021 Answer Key
The NTA has extended its last day to raise objections against the provisional answer key. Candidates can follow the given instructions to challenge the answer key.
- Visit the official website- gpat.nta.nic.in
- Click on the “Display Question Paper and Answer Key Challenge 2021” link.
- Login to your account using your login credentials.
- A new page will appear and click on the link to challenge the answer key.
- Enter your question ID and upload the documents to prove your claim.
- Candidates can choose as many questions they want to challenge by paying INR 1000 per objection.
- Pay a non-refundable processing fee of INR 1000 per objection by debit/credit card or net banking.
The NTA will release the final answer key a few hours before announcing the results. The final answer key will be released after considering all the objections raised by the candidates. The NTA has not yet announced the final date for the release of GPAT 2022 results. However, it will be released soon after closing the challenge key window facility.