The National Testing Agency will commence the GPAT 2020 exam Application Process on 1st November 2019 on its official website
The last date to submit Application Form is on November 30, 2019. GPAT 2020 Admit Card will be issued by the authority online on December 24, 2019. GPAT 2020 EXAM will be conducted on January 24, 2020. After completion of examination results will be declared on February 3, 2020.
GPAT 2020 Exam Registration
The Application Process will be available online on the official website www.ntagpat.nic.in. Candidates can follow steps given below to Register for GPAT 2020 Exam:
- Go to official website and click on “New Registration” link and fill your Application Form.
- Now click on apply button and you will be redirected to next Registration page.
- Read the procedure given and click on the proceed button.
- Enter details asked and click on submit button.
GPAT 2020 Application Process
Candidates who are aspiring to write GPAT 2020 can follow steps given below to apply for exam:
- Go to the official website and find Registration Link.
- Upon landing on the page, you have to fill your application form by entering all the details asked.
- Afterwards, you will be asked to upload a scanned file of your photograph and signature.
- At last, you will need to complete your application form by payment of your application fee.
Candidates who are applying for GPAT 2020 will need the following documents to apply
- Past academic details of the candidate
- Mark sheets of class 10 and 12
- Degree Certificate
- Scanned image file of Photograph and Signature
- A valid credit/debit/net banking facility for the Application Fee payment.
GPAT Registration Fee for General/Non-creamy layer, OBC students is 1400 INR for male and 700 INR for female students respectively. For SC/ST/PWD/Transgender category students it is 700 INR.
Candidates can pay GPAT Application Fee both in Online and Offline mode. If a candidate opts for online mode, he/she can pay through their Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking. If a candidate opts for offline, he/ she can pay by Cash at any of designated SBI bank branches.
The other important details pertaining to the application process can be accessed in the following link – GPAT 2020 Application Form.
GPAT 2020 Examination Details
After successful registration, candidates can download GPAT 2020 Admit Card from National Testing Agency’s Official Website (www.nta.ac.in). Admit Card for GPAT will be available on official website from December 24, 2019. Candidates can log in with their Application Form number and password on login page to download their e-Admit Card.
GPAT 2020 will be conducted in 56 cities across India. Candidates will get an option to choose their test city when they are filling up GPAT Application Form. Candidates will have to choose their test city very carefully because once the form is submitted, there will be no option to make further changes.
Exam Centre and venue will be mentioned on GPAT Admit Card. NTA makes sure that a candidate gets the centre which he/she have opted for. But in some cases, due to limited seats, it might be changed. Without Admit Card candidates will not be allowed into designated Test Centre.