The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), has announced the commencement of NMAT GMAC exam registration for the year 2019.
The registration will be held from July 02, 2019 to October 03, 2019 respectively. In its fifth edition this year, NMAT by GMAC has opened doors for candidates to apply to global schools in India, Philippines, South Africa, and Nigeria. The exam is now accepted in 30 major B-schools in India including NMIMS Mumbai, SPJIMR Mumbai (PGMPW), ISB (Certificate program), VIT Vellore, XIM Bhubaneswar to name a few.
The number of questions in the NMAT exam as per the pattern is 120 that have to be attempted within a span of 120 minutes. The exam has three sections which are Language skills, Quantitative aptitude, and logical reasoning skills. Candidates can choose test centers from the 58 exam centers from the four zones.
The steps to register for the exam are as follows
The second step is choosing the b-schools to which the candidate wishes to send the scores. Then it is followed by fee payment. After this one can download the admit card.
- Click on the official website of NMAT nmat.org.in
- Select the ‘Registration’ link on the homepage
- Enter the required credentials such as name, phone number, Email Id, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Educational Qualifications and so on
- Follow this up by selecting a Photo Id proof of your choice and upload it
- And finally, hit the ‘Submit Form’ tab
This must be followed up by choosing the schools you want to send your scores under the “Schools Preference” section. A total of five programs can be chosen and are covered under the registration fee. Although, an additional fee of Rs 200 is applicable if the candidate wishes to send in excess of five programs.
Some of the top B Schools in India that accept NMAT scores are as follows
- NMIMS- Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
- ICFAI Business School (IBS) Hyderabad and other locations
- Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- SDA Bocconi Asia Center, Mumbai
- Amity University, Delhi NCR
- Thaper School of Management, Chandigarh
- Shiv Nadar University, Noida
- VIT University, Vellore
- GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam
- Jindal Global Business School – Delhi/NCR
- SRM University, Chennai, Delhi
- Woxsen School of Business Management, Hyderabad
- Modi University, Rajasthan
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
- BML Munjal University, Delhi
- ISBR Business School, Bangalore
- Benett University, Delhi
NMAT is an online test conducted in 58 locations in 44 cities across India and at 4 International centers. Candidates are advised to learn more about the exam by visiting the official GMAC website.