Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, also known as GGSIPU, has released the application forms for both IPU CET and non-CET-based courses. Students can fill out the IP application form online on the official website – ipu.ac.in. However, the last date to submit the IPU CET and non-CET applications is 15 July 2021. Students can check the eligibility criteria of GGSIPU for the undergraduate, postgraduate, BArch, BTech and other programmes. Only those students who meet the eligibility criteria of the IP University will be eligible for admissions.
How to Fill the IPU Application Form?
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has released the application forms online. Therefore, students are advised to visit the GGSIPU official website – ipu.ac.in – to fill out the application form.
- The website requires applicants to register themselves before applying to IPU CET or non-CET courses.
- After successful registration, students can log in to their account and fill out the IPU application form details.
- Additionally, students should keep scanned copies of the required documents to upload in the IPU application form.
- Pay the IPU application fee of INR 600 online and submit the form.
- Take a printout of the IPU application form for future references.
Students applying to IPU CET will be given admission based on their secured marks in the entrance exam. The GGSIPU will conduct the IPU CET exam in a computer-based mode for 150 minutes.