The Government of Goa, Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), has released the official schedule for the Goa Common Entrance Test or GCET 2021. Interested candidates must visit the official website – dte.goa.gov.in to view the official program.
DTE Goa is currently accepting admission to the various professional courses like in the medical field like MBBS, BDS, BHMS (Homeopathy), BAMS (Ayurveda), Allied Health Sciences (Paramedical), B.Sc. in Nursing, B.V.Sc, A.H. etc. Candidates who have qualified the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2020) are eligible to take admission under the listed institutions offering these courses.
How to View the GCET 2021 Official Schedule
Candidates who are interested in appearing for the GCET 2021 examination must refer to the steps mentioned below to view the official schedule. A direct link to view the plan is also provided for the ease of the candidates:
- Visit the official website – dte.goa.gov.in
- Scroll down the landing page to find the “News” section.
- Under the section find the link titled, “ADMISSIONS TO PROFESSIONAL DEGREE COURSES 2021 -22.”
- Click on the link.
- The official schedule containing the essential details will be displayed on the screen.
- View the PDF and save a copy for future reference.
Candidates can have a look at the GCET 2021 important dates provided below:
|GCET 2021 Subjects||Important Date||Timings of Exam|
|Chemistry||4 May 2021||2 PM to 4 PM IST|
|Physics||4 May 2021||10 AM to 12 PM IST|
|Mathematics||5 May 2021||10 AM to 12 PM IST|
Candidates must take note of the following very carefully before applying for the GCET 2021 examination:
- The application forms for the entrance examination as mentioned above will be available later on the official website.
- The entrance examination will be conducted to admit students to professional courses like B.E and B.Pharm.
- Admissions to B.E, B.Pharm courses in the State of Goa for the academic year 2021-22 shall be carried out based on GCET-2021,(Goa Common Entrance Test), which shall be conducted in various Centres, across Goa State, in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Maths, based on Class 12 syllabus of Goa Board.
- Students aspiring for admission only to the B.Pharm course need not answer the Mathematics subject at GCET 2021.
- The official notification (including the schedule) is subject to review and revision, with Government approval, if Hon’ble Supreme Court, MHRD, MCI, AICTE or any other regulatory body, issues mandatory provisions regarding admissions to any of the above Professional Courses, and makes it compulsorily applicable for admissions to the above courses, for the year 2021-22.