The Directorate of Technical Education, Goa, has released an official notification regarding the GCET 2020 Counselling Schedule. As per the official schedule, the counselling for the Goa Common Entrance Test or GCET 2020 will commence from today, i.e., 23 November 2020 for B.Pharm course. The counselling process will continue till 29 November 2020.
The professional courses for which counselling will be done consists of B.Pharm, B.E and B.Arch etc. Candidates must note that the GCET 2020 counselling procedure will be carried out physically, which means that the eligible candidates will have to report to the designated venue in-person.
Steps to View the GCET 2020 Official Schedule
Candidates who registered for the GCET 2020 Counselling, must refer to the steps mentioned below to check the official schedule. Candidates can also click on the direct link provided below to view the official schedule:
- Visit the official website – dte.goa.gov.in
- On top of the home page, find the news flash section.
- Find the link titled “In-Person Admission to Degree Courses.”
- Click on the link.
- The PDF containing the particulars will be displayed on the screen.
- View the schedule and download the PDF for future reference.
Candidates must note the following points as delineated in the official schedule:
- The first round of admissions to the first year of engineering and pharmacy degree courses shall be conducted in-person.
- However, candidates who are satisfied with the seat allotted in the first round, and who do not desire any further change, need not attend this round. They shall retain the earlier seat assigned. Following candidates on merit lists need to attend the rounds in-person, i.e. candidates should report at Directorate of Technical Education, porvorim as per below schedule:
- Candidates admitted to a seat in the first round, who wish to change institution/course.
- Candidates NOT allotted a seat in the first round.
- Candidates desiring to avail EWS and TFW seats should produce a copy of their EWS certificate and Income certificate respectively.
- Candidates must keep visiting the official website for regular updates.