IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Delhi has officially released the response sheet of GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) today i.e., 12th February 2020. GATE was conducted as an online test on February 1,2,8 and 9, 2020. The GATE 2020 response sheet comprises of the responses or answers filled by the candidates in the GATE exam. On comparing the official answer key with the response sheet, they will have an idea of the marks scored by them in the exam.
Steps to Download the Response Sheet of GATE 2020 exam
- Go to the official website – gate.iitd.ac.in
- Click on the link which says “Candidates’ responses are available”.
- It will redirect to the GOAPS(Gate Online Application Processing System) page.
- Enter the enrollment id/email address and password.
- After successful login, candidates will be able to view their response sheet.
- Take a print out of GATE 2020 exam response sheet.
GATE 2020 Exam Answer Key
IIT will release the GATE answer key and question paper. Candidates can also raise queries on the Answer key. After a careful consideration of the objections, authorities will release the final answer key of GATE 2020.
GATE 2020 Exam Result
The authorities will officially announce the results of GATE 2020 on 16th March 2020. Candidates can verify the actual marks they obtained with marks calculated by comparing final answer key and response sheet. Most likely, they will be the same.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an examination conducted jointly by IISc (Indian Institute of Science) and 7 IITs. It is a test to determine the understanding of a candidate on various undergraduate programs in Engineering, Technology and Architecture and postgraduate programs in Science. GATE 2020 score is valid for 3 YEARS from the date of declaration of results.
GATE score is mandatory for candidates who want to pursue :
- Master’s Program or Doctoral Programs in Engineering, Technology and Architecture.
- Doctoral program in branches of Science.
- Many public sector undertakings which use GATE scores in their recruitment process.