Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur, has published the official notification for the allocation of seats under GATE CCMT 2020. This is the third round, and the entire process of counseling is done online for the current academic year. Registered candidates can visit the official website www.ccmt.nic.in to view the details.
How to Check GATE CCMT 2020 Round 3 Seat Allotment?
- Visit the official website www.ccmt.nic.in
- Towards the bottom of the page, click on the active link titled “Seat Allocation Result Round 3”.
- Enter your required credentials, i.e., GATE Registration ID and Password.
- Find your name on the list and proceed further with the seat allocation process.
GATE CCMT 2020 Round 3 Seat Allotment Schedule
Publication of Round-3 Seat Allotment – August 10 (Mon), 2020
Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee and Document Upload – August 10 (Mon) – August 13 (Thu), 2020
Online Document Verification by the officers of the Finally Allotted Institute for candidates who have been allotted seat first time or whose allotted institute has been changed – August 11 (Tue) – August 16 (Sun), 2020
Online admission to the Finally Allotted Institute by depositing the Balance Fee online by candidates of all rounds – August 11 (Tue) –August 18 (Tue), 2020
Online Withdrawal from the Admitted Institute – August 15 (Sat) – August 24 (Mon), 2020
Essential Things to Keep in Mind:
- Candidates who wish to proceed further with the admission process will have to submit a requisite fee. The amount will be specified only after a successful login.
- In case a candidate fails to upload the document or pay the fee before the deadline, his/her candidature shall be deemed canceled.
- The payment of the requisite fee will only be allowed up to 2 PM on the last date, i.e., August 20 (Thu) – August 25 (Tue), 2020.
- Publication of the Special Round-1 Seat Allotment will be on August 28 (Friday), 2020.
- After that, document upload and specifying willingness- August 28 (Friday) – August 30 (Sunday), 2020.
- After the seat allotment, the candidates will be required to upload the necessary documents.
- In all guidelines, prospective candidates are advised to carefully read the information brochure and various other documents given on this website.
- In case of any query, candidates can reach out to the CCMT Authorities via email: [email protected]