GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) 2020 provisional answer key has been released on 18th February 2020. Candidates can contest the answer keys from 19th February 2020 to 21st February 2020. The final answer key will be released after a careful scrutiny of objections raised.
Steps to download the Answer Key of GATE 2020 exam
- Visit the official website – gate.iitd.ac.in
- Click on “Click Here” link against “View Question Papers and Answer Keys”.
- Answer Key against every subject is displayed. Click on “view” link under Answer Key section.
- Answer Key contains the following information :
- Question no
- Question Type
- Section name
Important dates and events of GATE exam 2020
|Contesting of Answer Key begins at||19th February 11:00 PM onwards|
|Contesting of Answer Key closes by||21st February 6:00 PM|
Calculation of GATE scores
- After preparation of final Answer Key, the actual marks of a candidate will be used for calculating the GATE score.
- For multi session papers, the actual marks of a candidate in different sessions will be converted to normalised marks for that particular subject.
- The raw marks (for single session papers) and normalised marks (for multi session papers) will be used for calculating GATE score.
GATE 2020 exam results
GATE 2020 exam results will be announced on 16th March 2020
GATE score validity
GATE score is valid for a period of 3 years from the date of announcement of results.
GATE 2020 Scorecard
After the release of results, candidates can download the scorecards for the exams they appeared. The scorecards can be
downloaded between 20th March 2020 to 31st May 2020 from the GOAPS portal. It is important that the candidate downloads the soft copy of the scorecard. In case, a candidate wants the soft copy of his/her GATE scorecard after 31st May 2020 till 31 December 2020, the candidate should pay a fee of Rs.500 for procuring the same.