The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay, has opened the facility to challenge the answer key for GATE 2021. Students who have appeared for the exam can now challenge the GATE answer key till 4 March 2021. To challenge the answer key, candidates will have to visit gate. iitb.ac.in the official website. Students will be required to pay a processing fee of INR 500 per objection and will also have to submit valid reasons and proofs supporting their claims. The institute had released the answer key online on 26 February 2021.
How to Challenge GATE Answer Key?
IIT Bombay has opened a facility to challenge the GATE answer key. Students can follow the steps mentioned below to challenge the answer key. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided below:
- Visit the official website – gate.iitb.ac.in
- Search and click on the link to challenge the GATE answer key 2021.
- You will be redirected to the login portal.
- Log in using the requisite credentials.
- Now, find the option to challenge the answer key.
- Select the questions you want to challenge.
- Provide backing documents in support of your claim.
- Pay the challenge fee of INR 500.
- Verify the details before submitting the claim.
About GATE 2021
The GATE exam was conducted from 5 February 2021 to 14 February 2021 by the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay. The institute has already released the GATE 2021 answer key on 26 February 2021 on its official website. The authorities will release the final answer key after considering all the objections raised by the students. Once the final answer key is released, the IIT Bombay will declare the GATE 2021 results and scorecards on 22 March 2021 on its official website.