Registration dates for GATE 2020 for J&K candidates closes today (8th November 2019). GATE 2020 registration link will be active for today in GATE official website. Candidates are expected to complete registration and pay the fee within today.
Steps to follow to register for GATE 2020
- Visit the GATE 2020 official website gate.iitd.ac.in for online registration.
- Click the link described as ‘Attention J&K candidates’ and Click Register/Login’.
- Find ‘New User? Register Here‘ link at the end of redirected login page.
- Fill basic details like ‘First Name’,’Middle Name’,’Surname’ and ‘Name of the Candidate’.
- Fill all required columns and click the submit button to continue registration process.
- Regsitered candiates can login using the link mentioned below.
The upcoming GATE exam will be conducted by IIT Delhi. GATE 2020 is set to take place on the following dates in February 2020: 1st, 2nd, 8th & 9th. GATE exam is a computer based test which has 25 subjects. Apart from having exam centres in India, GATE will also be conducted in six cities outside India.
GATE qualifies candidates to get admission for postgraduate courses, financial assistance to master’s programs, direct admission for doctoral programs in Engineering/Technology/Architecture and Doctoral programs in different branches of Science, in institutions supported by the MHRD and other Government agencies.