On 19 October 2020, the Regional Centre for Biotechnology, Faridabad announced the GAT-B 2020 Result. The result has been declared in the form of a merit list on rcb.res.in the official website. Candidates who appeared for the exam can visit the official website to check their GAT-B 2020 rank and score.
How to Check GAT-B Result Online?
In order to check the GAT-B 2020 results, candidates will have to enter their application sequence number and date of birth in the GAT-B candidate login window. Alternatively, candidates can directly check the result from the link provided below:
- Visit the official website – rcb.res.in
- On the landing page, search for the section titled ‘Announcements.’
- Click on “GAT-B 2020 Rank Card Live.”
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter your application sequence number and date of birth.
- Click on ‘Login.’
- You will be able to view your results.
- Save a copy or take a printout for future reference.
With the help of GAT B 2020 rank, candidates will be able to apply for admission to DBT supported PG programs in various colleges. Each participating institute releases its individual cut-off marks for GAT-B exams for different categories. Admission is offered on a total of 1221 seats available in 62 courses offered by 24 participating institutes. The entrance examination for GAT-B was held on 3 October 2020.