On 18 December 2020, the authorities announced the result for Foreign Medical Graduate Examination for the December session. The results have been released in the format of a PDF document, therefore candidates won’t need any login credentials. In order to check the results, students will have to visit nbe.edu.in the official website.
How to Download the FMGE 2020 Result Online?
Candidates can visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to check their results. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided below for the ease of the candidates:
- Visit the official website – nbe.edu.in
- Click on the tab titled “FMGE Dec 2020.”
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Now scroll down to the section titled “Important Announcement.”
- Click on the first link.
- Now click on the link for provisionally eligible candidates in the PDF document.
- Another PDF file with the results will be displayed on the screen.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
The scorecard for FMGE 2020 will be released by 24 December 2020. Only qualified candidates can download FMGE 2020 scorecard from the official website by entering their user ID and password. It is mandatory to download the scorecard for verification purposes while granting the registration certificate. Aspirants must note that a copy of the scorecard will not be sent to individual candidates. The pass certificate will be issued to qualified candidates only in February, while the schedule for distribution of pass certificate will be available in the first week of February 2021.