The National Board of Examinations (NBE) will release the Foreign Medical Graduate Exam 2021 (FMGE) application form for the June session today, 16 April 2021 online on the official website. Interested and eligible students can fill out the FMGE 2021 application form by 6 May 2021.
The exam will be conducted on 18 June 2021, for students with Indian Citizenship or Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) cardholders. Students must satisfy the eligibility criteria to fill out the FMGE application form.
How to Apply for FMGE June 2021 Session?
NBE will release the FMGE application form online today. Students who wish to appear for the exam can check the given instructions to fill out the application..
- Visit the official website – nbe.edu.in
- Click on the ‘FMGE JUNE 2021’ tab
- Click on the new registration tab.
- Enter details such as phone number, email address, and other personal details.
- Submit the registration form and login to your account using your login credentials.
- Fill in the necessary details – personal information, exam centre preferences, etc.
- Pay the application fee online.
Foreign Medical Graduate Exam 2021
The Foreign Medical Graduate Exam is a screening test pursued by the Indian and Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) to obtain a permanent or provisional registration certificate. It is a computer-based online exam conducted every year in the month of June and December. The exam will be conducted on 18 June 2021 for the June session.