The Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (formerly known as the West Bengal University of Technology) has declared the JEMAT 2020 results. Candidates who wrote the examination on 7 August 2020 can check their results by visiting the official website www.makautwb.ac.in. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to check the results for the first round of JEMAT 2020.
Steps to Check JEMAT 2020 Results
- Visit the official website www.makautwb.ac.in
- At the top of the homepage, click on the active link in purple titled “JEMAT 2020”.
- Now in the right-hand side corner, find the section titled ” News and Events.”
- Click on the link “Login to Check CET and JEMAT Result Now.”
- Enter the required credentials, i.e., Registration Number and Password.
- Now enter the Security Code carefully.
- The result will be displayed.
- View the results and download a copy for future reference.
Particulars Mentioned in the JEMAT 2020 Results
- Name of the candidate
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Subject Scores
- Consolidated Score
- Overall Rank
About JEMAT 2020
The Joint Management Entrance Test is a state-level entrance test for admission into postgraduate management courses. The government of West Bengal conducts the examination. Qualified students are given access to eminent B-schools listed under the West Bengal government.
JEMAT is usually conducted in two sessions. The first session was held on 7 August 2020. The dates for the second session will be released soon. Candidates must visit the official website regularly for further updates.