The application submission date has been extended by AIFD (Army Institute of Fashion and Design). According to the reports, the application submission date has been extended till May 15, 2020. Candidates wishing to appear and not yet applied can apply by visiting the official website- aifdonline.in
Also, the entrance exam has been postponed by AIFD. As per the notification available on the official website, the exam has been postponed to May 30, 2020. According to the earlier schedule, it was supposed to have been conducted on May 9, 2020. It is a computer based test and will be conducted on May 30, 2020 from 2 PM to 5 PM.
Original and revised datesheet for AIFD 2020
|Event||Original date||Revised date|
|Last date for Application submission||April 25, 2020||May 15, 2020|
|Date of Entrance Exam||May 9, 2020||May 30, 2020|
|Date of Declaration of Results||May 25, 2020||By June|
Steps to apply for AIFD 2020
- Visit the official portal of AIFD- aifdonline.in
- On the homepage, Click on the link “”UG Admission Application for 2020-2021″-> Click Here”
- On the redirected page, click on the link “New Registration”.
- Register by filling all the details and submit it. Login credentials will be provided.
- Login and fill the application form.
- Fill in the application form by furnishing all the required details.
- Fill in academic qualification, upload scanned copies of photo, signature and other required documents.
- Agree to the declaration and pay the required amount of fee.
- Download and print a copy of the application form for AIFD 2020, for future reference.
AWES (Army Welfare Education Society) came into existence in 1983, to cater to the educational needs of the wards and wives of Army Personnel, both in active service as well as retired. AWES has now become prominent as one of the top institutions providing excellent education in diverse fields such as Fashion Design, Medical Science, Dental Science, Nursing, Management, Law, Education, Engineering, and Hotel Management.
The Army Institute of Fashion & Design, Bangalore was established by the AWES in 2004. The main goal of the Institute is to provide excellent technical and professional education in the field of Fashion Designing and Apparel Management.